Rants and insight to my world.

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Divergence Eve/Divergence Eve: Misaki Chronicles

I normally don't write reviews but I will in the spirit of the club and I been meaning to start working on this maybe good place to start. Besides the overly large breast and the poor CG animation I enjoyed this show. Here is a run down of DE, I will try to avoid the breast where possible I wanted to watch the show with a eye on the plot more than the breast. I enjoyed the ending a lot though for Divergence Eve

Overall 6\10
It wasn’t as bad as I was expecting it to be. Misaki was enjoyable and the series had a bit of sci-fi witch made it interesting. I would recommend only watching if you have a fetish with breast or you like the odd sci-fi that is a bit different.

Characters 5/10
Honestly most the characters I didn’t feel like they were special, I liked Misaki character mainly because of the ending credits. (did I say that?)

Story\Plot 6.5/10
Misaki traveled to Watchers nest to discover the reason her father passed away and to become an ace pilot. The typical plot until they slowly introduce the Necromancers a mysterious entity in the core along with a howling beast called the GHOUL. These GHOUL seem quite mysterious and attracted towards Misaki with their projections.
As with the progression of the story it a little jittery at times but was able to keep up to it with for the most part. With the second haft of the series it focused on a alternative time line with intersecting parts until they can get a focus on the cause of the distortion and repair it.

Recommendations
If you enjoyed this series you will more then likely enjoy Zegapain, Planetes. Mainly to point into the direction of some better shows around the same theme.
Side note Sub forums might be a good idea for each group but I guess that will come in time if we pollute the forum with our topics. I'm either going to work on this later or make my next review a alot better.

No comments:

Current PC Game - Xfire

EverQuest 2

Games